SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Mustang to Crown Vic wheel interchange
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 2391
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
jbrinker82
• Arlington, TX, USA
• Registered on 10/18/2014
• 5 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:10/18/2014 18:09
I have a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Spirt and I am wanting to change my factory LX sport rims to Ford Mustang rims but I am Not sure what year mustang rims will fit my 02 Crown Victoria LX sport can someone please help
adzana44
• lombok, AR, Syria
• Registered on 11/10/2014
• 5 posts
Posted:11/11/2014 00:19
I also once had a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport and I replace the rims with the Ford Mustang LX Sport Rims, the results are not as I imagined. It's disappointing.

Tempat Tidur RS | Pospay Online
hondaclf
• Baldwin, NY, USA
• Registered on 2/25/2009
• 244 posts
4 Vehicles
Posted:11/20/2014 07:00
Any 5 lug Mustang wheel will fit but none without spacers. 2005+ Mustang wheels need 1.5" spacers, generally people use 1.5" front and 2" rear to bring the wheels out to the fender and look good.
With Mustang wheels before 2005 you need a slip on spacer to clear the ball joints up front, a 1" spacer will bring the wheels out to look better.
Quote:
I also once had a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport and I replace the rims with the Ford Mustang LX Sport Rims, the results are not as I imagined. It's disappointing.

I've never heard of Mustang LX Sport wheels, post a pic.
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Mustang to Crown Vic wheel interchange
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 2391
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog