SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New member from Colorado
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 342
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
bigjoey38
• Sterling, CO, USA
• Registered on 11/8/2014
• 3 posts
Posted:11/8/2014 08:35
Hi All

Joe here... Well I am in the research stage for buying a car, truck, van or SUV in the next six months.

I currently own a 2003 Ford Taurs with 130K and a Chevy HHR 150K.. I must admit both vehicles have been good to me and no major mechanic issues..... I love the HHR due to getting 30-32 MPG on the hwy, however I do must power and comfort while on the road. The ford Taurs (V-6) we use as a work car..to and from and back up if needed to travel... I have been thinking of my wants and needs...

want- Like to have a vehicle that can pull a trailer as I like to buy a TT in the future....I do need to think of additional cost such as maintenance, fuel and insurance fees if I want the toys..

Needs- I need a dependable vehicle to travel with as I like to be on the road. I travel from Colorado to New York every other year and vacation is usually traveling by car.

Here are my vehicles of interest:

1) Kia Sodona ( Van) has tow, room, $ 16,000 Hwy MPG- 25 MPG 50K
2) Kia Sorrento- SUV- Tow, ( notice used ones with high mileage are pricey) HWY MPG 22 MPG
3) Ford Crown Vic- I found one 2011 with low miles 25K @ 13,990 and another 59K and 11,500

For those that own Crown Vics- How do you like them, Maintenance issues, Etc

Any advice would be appreciated
handal11
• new york, ID, USA
• Registered on 11/18/2014
• 5 posts
Posted:11/18/2014 23:11
Your plan for buy some vehicle is the right choice

Mug Promosi Murah | Kaos Polos Distro
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New member from Colorado
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 342
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog