SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Engine and Drivetrain
2005 crown victoria o/d light flashing. Reverse perfect stalls in drive?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 1092
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Selectchoicekennel
• Stamford, TX, USA
• Registered on 11/13/2014
• 3 posts
Posted:11/13/2014 02:36
I have a 05 p71 with 110xxx miles that I recently put a new egr valve and when I installed the new egr valve thinking this was my only problem but now my car won't go right in drive. It reverse's fine but goes in drive and moves but just can't seem to go. Trans fluid is perfect no shavings new filter 6000 miles ago. Could it be my coils and spark plugs? I honestly don't think it's time to buy a new transmission. I'm missing something just can't figure it out on my own. It was throwing codes for the car running to lean which the new egr valve cleared all those and my cars running better other than it won't go . Please help
Treichlers
• zibo, AR, St. Lucia
• 1 post
Posted:11/13/2014 18:19
The product includes the helicopter,transmitter,changeer,extra set of main blades,Li-Po battery,and 8xAA Batteries for the remote.In this 2.4 GHz remote control set with 4channells,you have a radio control system that is suited for model planes and model helicopters.

rctophobby
Selectchoicekennel
• Stamford, TX, USA
• 3 posts
Posted:11/13/2014 21:19
What? I got a police car not a police helicopter lol
Selectchoicekennel
• Stamford, TX, USA
• 3 posts
Posted:11/13/2014 21:21
What? I got a police car not a police helicopter lol
Nighttrane
• Ennis, TX, USA
• Registered on 12/12/2013
• 4 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:2/12/2015 14:12
Hi, I had a 2002 throwing codes and an OD light blinking too.

Found out there was a set of wires going to the left side of Xmission that had been pulled out when they took it out. Might check the driver's side of tranny and see if there is anything loose or disconnected.
If there are and the wires have been pulled out, there is a pigtail for the fuel injectors you can buy at OReileys that fit the connector on Tranny. Splice the wires and the OD light and the codes and the shift problems go away. Might also have them do an ECC clear codes just to make sure.
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Engine and Drivetrain
2005 crown victoria o/d light flashing. Reverse perfect stalls in drive?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 1092
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog