SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Upgrades and Aftermarket
Headers
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 2114
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Hinode
• Sylmar, CA, USA
• Registered on 1/4/2015
• 1 post
Posted:1/4/2015 13:05
What type of header ? Should be used on a everyday driver? It's a 96 bronco with a 351 , 5.8 .
jdmeaux
• Lafayette, LA, USA
• Registered on 1/5/2009
• 525 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:1/5/2015 06:36
If all you are doing is using the Bronco for daily driving with some off-road, all you need is to open the exhaust. A set of shorty headers will not make it a drag racing king, but will help to clear the exhaust gas.

But using the factory exhaust manifolds and opening the exhaust pipes to a larger size. The factory system uses both 2 1/4 inch and 2 1/2 inch inside diameter pipes on the same system. Increasing the inside diameter of all the system to 2 1/2 inch or 3 inch (pipes and mufflers) will help get rid of that exhaust gases faster.

PROUD MEMBER of www.crownvic.net

It's just a SUPER-DUTY Mustang GT Sedan. 198K miles and still rolling HARD.

1997 Crown Victoria P71 SVT *** ex-US Marshall service (the CAR)
STOCK?? I bet it was modified.

13.26 @ 107.24 MPH 1/4 mi w/ me, tools, & full tank of 93 octane

I added CAI, NICHE 19 X 8.5 " wheels with 245/45ZR 19 rubbers, and completely rebuilt the front end with poly bushings, Kooks headers, 2 1/4inch exhaust, TCI 2200-2400 rpm Stall converter

.PLANS:: engine upgrade, 5.4L 2v stroker, rebuild interior in leather w/ buckets, thinking about turbos

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Upgrades and Aftermarket
Headers
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 2114
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog