SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Anyone thats a member of crownvic.net please read
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 431
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
spiderjason
• Needville, TX, USA
• Registered on 12/22/2014
• 4 posts
Posted:1/19/2015 22:09
HI, is someone a member of crownvic.net... I've tried to join the forum twice... I signed up back in May 2014 and it says This account has not approved yet. I clicked on the activation link before 24 hours... Then in November I tried to join again trying all over with a different username... The exact same thing This account has not approved yet. If someone is a member please let me know so I can see if you can talk to the people in charge... When you go to contact us this is what you get noreply@crownvic.net... So if you send an email to this address they never get the email... What a retarded system!!!
mpbarber
• Alpena, MI, USA
• Registered on 6/17/2014
• 10 posts
2 Vehicles
Posted:1/20/2015 06:26
I am also having problems. Every time I try to reset my password I get emails with instructions that simply do not work.

And like you, I can't reply to their emails and there is no "contact" link on this site so I can't get anyone to help me.

Hoping there is someone from this site reading these posts that can help us.

mike
curemode2002
• Lehi, UT, USA
• Registered on 3/8/2012
• 147 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:1/20/2015 08:19
Hi Guys I have sent a message to the email of the only member that is listed as a forum Administrator. Hopefully we will get some information back.
hondaclf
• Baldwin, NY, USA
• Registered on 2/25/2009
• 244 posts
4 Vehicles
Posted:1/20/2015 12:45
Only the forum owner can approve new members, none are being approved.
The story is that health problems have taken him out of commission and that is the only answer we have.
There are other sites you can join and get the same information.
spiderjason
• Needville, TX, USA
• Registered on 12/22/2014
• 4 posts
Posted:1/20/2015 14:06
Can someone tell me what the next best crown vic forum would be to join? I posted a question on this site with no responses.. Doesn't seem like this forum is used by a lot of people
edited 1/20/2015 14:08
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Anyone thats a member of crownvic.net please read
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 431
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog