SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Hello From snowy NJ
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 534
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
TerryTech
• Montville, NJ, USA
• Registered on 2/18/2015
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:2/22/2015 11:18
My name is Terry....I just joined this site in hopes of getting information about my newest ride....a 1979 Ford Ranchero GT....No pictures yet but the car is in rough shape to say the least....I traded my 97 mustang for it which was in decent shape.....I didn\\'t have to go far to get it...I work for a car dealership as a technician and someone actually traded this in....I was shocked and thrilled at the same time...lol I knew noone would want that so I jumped on the offer as soon as I could...Not needing three cars I was able to talk them into a trade.....I basically got the car for nothing just document fees....I was wanting to get rid of the mustang anyways so I am happy about the trade...My future plans are to just restore it to a good condition and enjoy it and drive it.....Good enough for me...lol
varnes
• mojokerto, ID, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
• Registered on 10/2/2015
• 8 posts
Posted:10/2/2015 20:51

If you are willing to sell a 97 mustang yours, I will be happy to take care of him properly. If one day the damage occurred on 97 mustang, I will bring it to you for repair

Harga Lampu Hemat Energi | Harga Tiang Lampu Jalan
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Hello From snowy NJ
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 534
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog