SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Newbie! Restoring My dads 66' Raunchy. 30 years in the dust, She breathes LIFE!!
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 565
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
raunchymike
• Fresno, CA, USA
• Registered on 5/21/2015
• 4 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:5/21/2015 03:35
There is a Moral to every story, Mine a little more profound..

So my dad passed when i was 10, He owned a local body shop he had a massive coronary.
I inherited the truck 1966 Falcon Ranchero ( Not the ugly ones lol), But the family was still gonna use it. My 10 year older brother had great ideas about headers and 4 barrel carb, tore it down, Never ran again. he Tried to rewire it.! AHHH!....So i bought a race motor for her when i was 21 and a new harness!, Mom wouldn't give me the pink, She Still wanted to drive it, while i explained 375+ horsepower on drums is not a great idea.. I waited, Worked, Life happened.. I almost died at 38,, Apparently that massive pain i was working threw were heart attacks (5), i was good weight, Very active, Family history and stress from my son being paralyzed and Work ,,, kicked my A@$$ literally Seriously, So After a heart pump and Quad Bi-pass., i"m alive ta bitch about it, lol.. I keep Hoping people LEARN from My message,.Very few things are worth DYING OVER!!!!! I was a independent contractor for A&tn!, u know. Was canned, SO NOW NO benefits,
( i'm not stressed lol, just venting,,)
,. after the bills, $250,000+ moved back to moms, Wife kids and all.,. Fun for A very independent man.. Now 39. started slowly clearing her off and looking for what my brother threw away, Thanks Matt. last year, drugg out the motor and got to drive her the first time!!! same seat and steering wheel, like the last time my dad drove her with me in it. it means more to me than most people could imagine. my friends all came together and put the motor in. it gave me something to wake up for everyday and knew i could make it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids are already great and im still wrenching them..,,.
unfortunately im running the same brakes.. my dads work bench is solid, i stopped, lol....same tranny rear end u joints bearings etc.. so i go max a mile or 2, plus a few issues with stuff falling threw the floor, LOl. but at least she runs.. i am 42 now. any advice on getting guages working, or cheap parts trade or cheap whould be great 3 of us are living on less a month than i made a 3 day week...

God Bless.. Dont stress,. enjoy the RIDE..,mike
amel00
• London, HI, USA
• Registered on 7/2/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:7/2/2015 22:51

If you want to sell a 1966 Falcon Ranchero trucks have your family, I am ready to buy it whenever and wherever you are

Rental Apartemen Surabaya Harian | Toko Jilbab Surabaya
raunchymike
• Fresno, CA, USA
• 4 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:7/3/2015 00:59
thanks, But NEVER,, i have a donor mobile though...and possibly another
raunchymike
• Fresno, CA, USA
• 4 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:7/3/2015 00:59
my number is 559.286.4148, forgot
meme33
• lumajang, MN, Uruguay
• Registered on 12/2/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:12/2/2015 19:23

You must be very happy to get the legacy falcon ranchero 1966 truck of your dad. I also admire the strength of truck falcon ranchero 1966 and I've been wanting to have this truck

Kursi/Meja Cafe Murah | Produsen Tiang PJU
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Newbie! Restoring My dads 66' Raunchy. 30 years in the dust, She breathes LIFE!!
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 565
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog