SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Will these wheels fit???
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 497
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
MoTown
• Detroit, MI, USA
• Registered on 5/21/2015
• 3 posts
Posted:5/21/2015 22:19
Hey everyone, I have a 2002 crown vic lx sport.

I recently bought a set of 19" chrysler 300 wheels brand new, only bought them because they were a good deal. My original plans were to resell them but now I'm considering putting them on my crown vic if they will work. I believe they are for the all wheel drive 300's, not sure if it makes a difference or not but I was asked that when I called a local shop asking if they would fit without spacers and what not and the guy said he thought so.

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if these would be a direct bolt on fit without spacers and also do you think they would run or anything like that?

The tire size is 235/55R19 thanks in advance
hondaclf
• Baldwin, NY, USA
• Registered on 2/25/2009
• 244 posts
4 Vehicles
Posted:5/22/2015 18:51
The wheel should fit, bolt pattern is a bit different.
Chrysler is 5x115 and Ford is 5x114.3
Those tires are bigger than your stock wheel/tire combo, 2" taller = 7% speed difference.
edited 5/22/2015 18:52
MoTown
• Detroit, MI, USA
• Registered on 5/21/2015
• 3 posts
Posted:5/23/2015 22:47
so they will fit without spacers/adaptors with the bolt pattern being different?

how bad will the 7 percent speed difference be that your talking about?

and how do you think it will ride with these bigger wheels?
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Will these wheels fit???
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 497
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog