SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
06 p71 cold start problem
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 375
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
06p71blackwhite
• melbourne, FL, USA
• Registered on 9/16/2015
• 6 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:9/16/2015 22:04
just bought a 2006 cvpi with 114000 miles 7200 idle hrs. I know kinda high. it runs and drives amazing. only issue is sometimes when I start the car it doesn't turn over right away. I can hear the fuel pump prime everytime. but it does it only when the car hasn't been running for hours or at least a day it takes a couple tries for it to start. if I go to a store and come back out it starts up, right away no hesitation. idles good just the starting. is it the relay or starter motor? could it be the ignition cylinder? it seems to only do it if the car has been sitting. I just bought it 2 days ago and im pretty sure its been sitting since july. it also has only gone 400miles since last November. I think that's when it was decommissioned. I hooked it up to my computer and there was no codes. any help would be grateful
avangers
• sidoajo, MN, USA
• Registered on 11/24/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:11/24/2015 20:31

How many dollars you spend to buy cvpi 2006? in an area where you get this amazing car?

Beli Tempat Tidur Pasien Murah | Penjual Tempat Tidur Rumah Sakit
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
06 p71 cold start problem
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 375
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog