SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Mustang, Saleen, Roush
swapping engines
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 5   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 5262
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
jim gibson
• jacksonville, FL, USA
• Registered on 10/12/2003
• 2 posts
Posted:10/12/2003 16:50
I have an 88 mustang gt that is in need of engine and i have an early model nova with a 350 i was wondering if it would be hard to put the 350 motor in the stang and what kind of complications i will run into.the only reason i am wanting to put this motor in is that the parts for the 350 are cheaper in the catalogs than for the 5.0. can someone help here.
John Barrett
• West Palm Beach, FL, USA
• Registered on 1/31/2003
• 106 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:10/23/2003 12:25
Quote:
I have an 88 mustang gt that is in need of engine and i have an early model nova with a 350 i was wondering if it would be hard to put the 350 motor in the stang and what kind of complications i will run into.the only reason i am wanting to put this motor in is that the parts for the 350 are cheaper in the catalogs than for the 5.0. can someone help here.

Well the easiest way I know of without all the B.S. is to purchase a front K-member that is all ready set up for a Chevy motor and if you do that, well get the A-arms too, well you got that far so you need to purchase the Tranny Crossmember too, now all that is installed you would think your set but your not, Now you got to (Shorten or lengthen) Driveshaft, Then you got to get a speed-O-cable that will work from the tranny to yours, mmmmm.

Ok, lets think about this a min.

K-member is about $250 - $300, will be able to install motor right into car then.
A-Arms is about $300 - $350, well you do not need these but what the hell, you going with a K-Member right.

So lets say that is about $650 for all the Nuts and Bolts and add another $200 or so for your own time to install it.

Tran Crossmemeber is about $100 - $150, not including your time involved.

Do not know about that now, mmmm.
stangzilla
• Hopkinsville, KY, USA
• Registered on 12/29/2004
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/29/2004 07:07
hey man, i know this is an old post, but if you are still thinking of something like this, let me know. i have done it, not a big deal. ...later....'zilla
BacaOnline
• Jakarta, IN, United Arab Emrts
• Registered on 11/12/2014
• 5 posts
Posted:11/17/2014 08:42
Thanks mas broo. . .
postnya sangat membantu banyak orang. Lanjutkan ya...
sekalian promo, mumpung ada nie

Ini Kelebihan dr 303 dari pd web yang lainnya
Depo awal dapat bonus 20%
ajak teman dapat lg 10%
ada cashback 15% setiap minggunya
apa lagi yang kurang ayo segera daftar sebelum di tutup promonya
Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 303vip
LaguLama
• padang, XX, Other
• Registered on 11/15/2014
• 3 posts
Posted:11/19/2014 20:51
https://www.facebook.com/pokerkeren" target="_blank">Agen Permainan Games Judi Kartu Poker Online | Poker Keren

https://www.facebook.com/pokerkeren" target="_blank">POKERKEREN.COM Kini Hadir untuk semua pecinta permainan Kartu Poker Online yang khususnya berada di INDONESIA,
Kami mengunakan Sistem Berteknologi Baru dan Server Berkecepatan Tinggi yang akan membuat Permainan Poker Anda Lebih Seru dan Menarik bersama teman-teman Anda maupun Saingan Anda.
Cukup lakukan Login dan Langsung bermain Tanpa Download.
https://www.facebook.com/pokerkeren" target="_blank">POKERKEREN.COM Mengunakan sistem Enkripsi Server yang Tinggi sehingga menjamin Semua Keamanan Data para Members.
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Mustang, Saleen, Roush
swapping engines
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 5   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 5262
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog