SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New to SuperFord
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 647
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Steve Cress
• Quincy, IL, USA
• Registered on 2/12/2003
• 3 posts
Posted:2/12/2003 10:53
Man... Ford just had to do it again. I just saw pictures of the 2004 Mustang and darn if I didn't fall in Love all over again. My wife say's it's a good thing I only go crazy over the curves and looks of something like a Mustang or a truck, because if it was another woman. Will somebody would be dead and I would be first on the list. Check out our web site to see our 79 Bronco Project and some parts for sale.
E. Long  Club OwnerSuperMotors Owner
Subscriber
Subscriber since 1/1/2001
• Atlanta, GA, USA
• Registered on 1/23/2001
• 2,229 posts
10 Vehicles
Posted:2/12/2003 11:27
Quote:
Man... Ford just had to do it again. I just saw pictures of the 2004 Mustang and darn if I didn't fall in Love all over again. My wife say's it's a good thing I only go crazy over the curves and looks of something like a Mustang or a truck, because if it was another woman. Will somebody would be dead and I would be first on the list. Check out our web site to see our 79 Bronco Project and some parts for sale.

Welcome to the site, Steve!!

-Eric

'67 Galaxie 500 - 390 FE, .030" over, FE to AOD adapter, disc brake conversion. The Daily Driver.
'00 Excursion - 7.3L PSD, LANDYOT Gen-II Radius Rods, Factory Tech Valve Body, 200K+ miles and going
Steve Cress
• Quincy, IL, USA
• Registered on 2/12/2003
• 3 posts
Posted:3/4/2003 13:16
I forgot to give my web address it's www.scress.co. (just copy the url to your web brouser) Thanks Steve
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New to SuperFord
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 647
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog