SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Merc ury Capri in Belgium
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 650
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
benjamin massy
• Sint Niklaas, XX, Belgium
• Registered on 2/18/2003
• 1 post
Posted:2/18/2003 17:56
Hi everyone, I am Belgian ,own a Merc fox capri with upgraded and tuned V8 5liter( 302 block ) I am desperately looking to find an official proof of the manufacturing date of this car , since I need this urgently ,in order to register the car in Belgium and make it road legal , So far in two weeks on the internet , no one was able to help me , a lot of people in Fords don't even know it is an american Ford , I love the car because I took it over from my Guernsey pal who needed the money.. he owned the car for 20 years , so I want to keep it and restore it as new , in order not to break my friends heart , He trusts me for keeping the car .....there is very much work been done on it , the engine pumps out a healthy 250 BHp and brakes and suspension is upgraded too..it is a litle roaddragster to me , I like the very crisp performance and the brakes ..it is a nice toy to play with .But is anybody able to tell me from this chassisnumber when it was produced?? and how can I get some kind of official paper about it's birthdate???
If anybody wants to help me , please send reply on my regular email , since I am not used to the internet ..and this kind of forums etc..benjaminmassy@hotmail.com ... thank you anyway for reading my message ..best regards , Benjamin in Belgium Europe
chassis number : F9R16F611594F that's all folks ..
yes and I am 55 years young , have been racing bloody fast Mini Coopers in the years 75 till 95 I had the fastest lightweight (436 kilograms) MiniCooper you could find around .. with a 1580 cc race engine , I also have a DELOREAN in my possesion since 1986 and probably till I wil die , because i don't even think of selling this rare beauty, my daily transport is a 4liter Cherokee and I can build anything carwise , engines , gearboxes , excotic stuff , no problems .. all the best .. Benjamin
benigno
• Banyuwangi, MS, Zambia
• Registered on 11/3/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:11/3/2015 20:06

I never read a history book car Fox Capri Merc. In the book I read is written that the fox capri car merc in the industry in large numbers in 1985

Harga Pintu Harmonika | www.paketseo.com
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Merc ury Capri in Belgium
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 650
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog