SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Account Registration/Login Problems
I tried to register an account, but it says my e-mail address is already in use. How is that possible?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 4274
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
E. Long  Club OwnerSuperMotors Owner
Subscriber
Subscriber since 1/1/2001
• Atlanta, GA, USA
• Registered on 1/23/2001
• 2,229 posts
10 Vehicles
Posted:9/6/2006 00:14
This really does mean that you have already created an account or somebody has created an account using your e-mail address. As long are the only person with access to your e-mail address, it won't matter if someone signs up for an account using your e-mail address. We have a validation procedure in place to prevent people from acting as you on SuperMotors.

To retrieve a lost password or username, click the "forgot password" link on this page:
http://www.supermotors.net/support/index.php

If someone has already registered an account using your e-mail address, we will gladly update the records for you. If you have any problems logging in, contact us via our support form at:
http://www.supermotors.net/support/email.php

-Eric

'67 Galaxie 500 - 390 FE, .030" over, FE to AOD adapter, disc brake conversion. The Daily Driver.
'00 Excursion - 7.3L PSD, LANDYOT Gen-II Radius Rods, Factory Tech Valve Body, 200K+ miles and going
edited 9/6/2006 00:15
Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Account Registration/Login Problems
I tried to register an account, but it says my e-mail address is already in use. How is that possible?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 4274
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog