SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Registry Entry Questions
How to I get rid of the SuperMotors image watermark on my images posted on other sites?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 3851
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
E. Long  Club OwnerSuperMotors Owner
Subscriber
Subscriber since 1/1/2001
• Atlanta, GA, USA
• Registered on 1/23/2001
• 2,229 posts
10 Vehicles
Posted:9/6/2006 00:35
(See this forum topic for the announcement of photo watermarking:
http://www.supermotors.net/forums/thid-5964-remote-image-watermarking )

1.) The SuperMotors logo/url shows up on remotely embedded/linked images, not when viewing photos in your registry on SuperMotors. If you DO see your images on SuperMotors with the embedded logo/url, refresh the page and your browser's cache will get updated with the non-watermarked image. This will happen if you first view images on another site and then link to your registry on SuperMotors to view the same image again.

2.) Images are only watermarked if they are LARGER than 600 pixels wide X 200 pixels tall. We realize many of our members post their forum signature images in their registry entries and we have tried to establish a good "universal" signature file size so signature photos do not get watermarked. Thumbnails also do not get watermarked.

3.) Subscribers can turn off watermarking on a registry-by-registry basis in the "Edit Album" of each registry in their garage.

We appreciate those subscribers who continue to keep watermarking enabled as it helps freely advertise SuperMotors so we can continue to build our userbase.

-Eric

'67 Galaxie 500 - 390 FE, .030" over, FE to AOD adapter, disc brake conversion. The Daily Driver.
'00 Excursion - 7.3L PSD, LANDYOT Gen-II Radius Rods, Factory Tech Valve Body, 200K+ miles and going
Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Registry Entry Questions
How to I get rid of the SuperMotors image watermark on my images posted on other sites?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 3851
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog