SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Other Ford Trucks
1996 F350 Diesel powerstroke underdashwiring
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 975
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
lonnistubb
• williams, AZ, USA
• Registered on 2/14/2014
• 1 post
Posted:2/14/2014 14:20
Hi, Im new to Supermotors but looking forward to using this site.

I have a 1996 F350 power stroke Turbo

I helped a buddy move out of a storage in Tucson with a trailer, this was 5 years ago, I think

I live in Williams, AZ 4 hrs north of Tucson. Problem is, ever since then I had a short in the electrical.
When you opened the drivers door, it would blow a fuse. So we would have to remember to take the fuse out prior to opening the door.

After the fuse would blow, if I didn\\'t replace it immediately. It effected the transmission shifting, interior lights and some dash lights.

After some time of not fixing this issue, there was smoke from under the dash. I took the entire dash apart to fix it. Now its been years that it has been apart, i believe I fixed the short ? And now its time to put it back together. I have finally found an Image of the under dash wiring from This great web site. Numbering all the items. I need to locate a description of all these numbered items though. If anyone can please help. either with other images of \\"Under the dash wiring\\" with descriptions of location of all wiring. OR whatever might be helpful. It would surely be appreciated.
ggmichael
• Zibo, KS, USA
• Registered on 4/15/2014
• 2 posts
Posted:4/15/2014 00:15
The Honda CR250R was a Honda racing dirt bike. The prototype was built in 1971, but it was not until late 1972 that production of "out of the box racers" began. It was made available for sale to the general public in 1973. The CR250 was produced for nearly 37 years, 2007 being the final year of production. ESky 6 Channel RTF
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Other Ford Trucks
1996 F350 Diesel powerstroke underdashwiring
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 975
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog