SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
04 police interceptor spotlight question
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 6   |   Total Posts: 6   |   Total Views: 618
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Cvpi2004
• saint cloud, FL, USA
• Registered on 3/18/2014
• 1 post
Posted:3/18/2014 12:57
My spotlight on my car does not work..All fuses checked out good but no power at the switch any ideas?
DeRanKeR
• Ocala, FL, USA
• Registered on 9/19/2013
• 7 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:3/30/2014 23:58
With it being an electrical system, it could be a number of things from blown bulb, to water making it's way in and shorting it out. You could dismount it and take a look at the bulb in question. Sorry the help is not that specific
react942
• Streetsboro, OH, USA
• Registered on 4/28/2013
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:4/3/2014 09:43
I would check the bulb first. The wiring for the spot light is really simple just a pain to track in places.
Mikespilotcar
• Westminster, CO, USA
• Registered on 9/16/2014
• 1 post
Posted:9/16/2014 23:18
Not sure if you already have the problem fixed, but from my experience, the light may just be unplugged. My 2005 P71 has 2 spotlights & I noticed that the passenger side was not working. After I popped the molding, from the A-pilar, the hot wire was separated at the butt connection. Plugged it together and the loght works fine.
Wulff
• Mesa, AZ, USA
• Registered on 6/17/2014
• 10 posts
Posted:9/20/2014 23:22
If you have 2 spotlights, the one on the passenger side has a 3rd wire that has to go to 12 V to make it work. The light/strobe/siren module that mounts in the center console has a switch marked 'SPOT' that turns it on and off. (I could never figure out why if the driver was alone he would want to turn it on if he can't aim it as it;;s out of reach, also it's pointing in towards the driver when you have them 'parked' and pointed down!
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
04 police interceptor spotlight question
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 6   |   Total Posts: 6   |   Total Views: 618
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog