SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
50 Studebaker convertable on an 03 P71 rolling chasis
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 3203
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
TheViking
• Monticello, FL, USA
• Registered on 3/15/2014
• 1 post
Posted:3/19/2014 10:02
I just bought an 03 Crown Vic interceptor because I needed to update my Studebaker with better suspension and a stronger frame. I'm impressed with what this car comes from the factory with. 4 link rear suspension, cop brakes, cop steering, heavy duty frame. I wasn't planning on using the 4.6 engine and trans, but now I am. My question, how much of the wiring harness do I need to make the computer, trans and fuel injection work? I know there is a HotRod mag article abour carburating this engine. Has anyone does this? I'm deciding between this engine and a 66 mustang hypo 302 and T-5. I bought a car with a decent body, but I plan on this just being my first ex cop car. I've learned a lot from going over the web site and forums. Thanks for all the info!
JeanLouis3
• zibo, ID, United Arab Emrts
• Registered on 11/19/2014
• 1 post
Posted:11/19/2014 18:10
We usually remote machine when the engine according to the category of fuel to divide their classes, it is also called fuel alias remote control helicopter. Now most of the country is the use of formaldehyde and remote control helicopters to drive and use very little of the diesel drive. The fuel power refers to the use of gasoline, formaldehyde, diesel and other fuel-powered.

remote control
Forums > Frequently Asked Questions > Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
50 Studebaker convertable on an 03 P71 rolling chasis
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 3203
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog