SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New Here And Hello Everyone
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 389
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
2008P71Owner
• LONGVIEW, TX, USA
• Registered on 6/24/2014
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:6/26/2014 22:00
Hello, every it feels great to be a part of a site about cars that we all love. I\\\\'ve use to own a 92 grand marquis, 95 crown vic, 99 crown vic police interceptor( street apperance package), and now my 2008 crown vic police interceptor. I recently sold my 99 cvpi, in which I had since 2009 and I upgraded the plugs, intake manifold, and use a K&N air filter on it and it ran much better than stock. It had 190,000 miles on it and still ran strong. Unfortunately, I couldn\\\\'t steer away from the 2006+ for the tachometer, 17 inch steelies,etc. My 2008 cvpi is my dream car now and my wife like it better than my 99 as well as I do. I like to call it wolf because the p71s reminds me of a wolf and can pursuit any vehicle before the vehicle breaks down at high speeds. Wolfs pursuit there prey for a while until the prey gets tired or gives up. Anyway I just wanted to give you guys a quick info about me and I will be having upgrades soon.
edited 6/27/2014 12:28
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
New Here And Hello Everyone
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 389
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog