SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Engine and Drivetrain
79 ford bronco will turn over but wont fire up
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 639
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
thesearemyshoes
• Bakersfield, CA, USA
• Registered on 7/18/2014
• 2 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:7/18/2014 21:34
ok so I got my bronco about 7 months ago, since ive got it there have been a few problems here and there but nothing too serious. the past week its been a little sketchy when shes been on. running a little sluggish and altogether not as strong as 2 weeks ago but I haven't messed with anything that might cause it.

since ive got her ive put in a remanufactured motorcraft 2100 carb, ignition coil, spark plug wires, distributor cap, and distributor rotor.

I had a buddy of mine turn her over while I held a screw driver into the distributor end of the spark plug wire that runs from the ignition coil to distributor and didn't see any spark. so im thinking its a wiring problem but I don't know anything about wiring so tonight ill be looking at diagrams and stuff online. tomorrow ill go see what I can see but if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated
Alexeyvich2
• liny, CO, Sweden
• Registered on 7/31/2014
• 2 posts
Posted:8/3/2014 18:51
I have started my next project which will be to code a Diagram section which will provide an extensive diagram section available to our members. I expect this project to take quite a while to complete but hope to have a rough shell in place by the end of the year with additional diagrams added on a weekly basis.
http://www.rctophobby.com
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Engine and Drivetrain
79 ford bronco will turn over but wont fire up
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 639
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog