SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Car Audio
Radio and Power Windows won't work
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 2263
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
MaxGMotorsports
• hastings, MN, USA
• Registered on 9/13/2014
• 2 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:9/13/2014 11:47
First off, my original cigarette lighter plug broke off and my brother wired the three way I had bought from O'Reilly to the wires hanging next to the cigarette lighter plug. There were 3 wires on the original and 2 on the new set of wires, he used the non-original because of the 2 wires being simpler I guess, mistake thinking back on it.

Now to my problem....I plugged in a power inverter to my rewired cigarette lighter and it fried a few fuses. I'm pretty sure my radio was still working but I didn't play with my windows because of the wonder of A/C I replaced the fuse that was fried, my Radar detector came back on and I heard a little noise from the inverter fan for a second and it fried again. I replaced the fuse under the dash again and one under the hood also. I took the invertor out of the vehicle and threw it in the corner of my room to never be touched again. I had my power back for my detector but no radio or power windows anymore. I figured it was a fuse again so I looked under the dash and hood but never found a blown fuse. Everything else on my car works, interior lights, gauge lights, power mirrors and locks, headlights, and even the radio light around the buttons work but the window button light not so much.

All fuses are good and no window or radio. All the shade tree mechanic friends I've asked don't really know and the dealerships I've talked to were even less help.
Christian369
• linyi, AZ, U.S. Virgin Islands
• Registered on 9/15/2014
• 1 post
Posted:9/15/2014 22:29
The new 2.4G remote control system adopts Advanced Spread SpectrumTechnology and digital FSK (Frequency Shift Key) codingtechnology.This combined with two digital servos, ensures a rapidresponse, precise control and nimblermovement.

top rc
beniblog
• los angeles, CA, USA
• Registered on 7/24/2016
• 9 posts
Posted:7/24/2016 20:34
how with your problem? solved?

alat ukur kadar air digital | alat ukur kadar air jv

download inject
Info Lowongan Kerja Purwokerto dan Area Sekitarnya
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Car Audio
Radio and Power Windows won't work
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 2263
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog