SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
New member, new to me Vic
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 347
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
rberven
• Kennewick, WA, USA
• Registered on 9/22/2014
• 3 posts
Posted:9/22/2014 11:50
Hey all. I bought a 2004 CVLX Sport with HPP last February with 20,800 miles on it. The old couple that had it only traveled in a 5-10 mile radius from their house according to the son. It's Arizona beige, no sunroof, and a few "elderly driver scratches". Since I bought it, I removed the air intake "silencer", added some bullitt wheels from an 05 stang, and added 12,000 miles to it. I'll be looking for more advice in the future as I make the car more mine. I would like to lower the car approx. 1.5", tint, swap the rear for some 3.55 LS, get rid of the mushiness of the gearbox, and make the exhaust tone more noticeable, and black out the rear tail panel (looks too plain stock). Any advise on which routes to take for these is welcomed. By the way, I love the car!
Florence
• zibo, IN, United Arab Emrts
• Registered on 9/28/2014
• 2 posts
Posted:9/28/2014 20:21
It is a new break through of EskyFactory. This new Honey Bee CT has beautiful appearance, besides enjoy flying it, it can also be placed in your room as a display. Thanks to the CCPM main rotor, it supports 3D Aerobatic flight.

rctophobby shop
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
New member, new to me Vic
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 347
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog