SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
1993 Crown Vic Lx Instrument cluster froze, Newbie needs help
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 271
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
abdi62675
• Elsa, TX, USA
• Registered on 9/22/2014
• 12 posts
Posted:9/22/2014 17:40
I Just bought a 1993 Ford Crown Vic. I love the way the car handles, but I have a few issues I really need help with and I hope I can get some here. Right now my main concern is that this morning, my instrument cluster was not working. The speedo is at 0 mph, the battery is marking at the bottom (Low charge), My oil pressure gauge is marking way up! The car is driving just as it did before and it does not overheat. Can soeone please tell me what I am dealing with here. The night before I was checking the fuses under the dash because my odometer hasn't worked since I bought the car I believe I put them all back in the correct order. but the next morning this happens!
Please help a guy out!!
abdi62675
• Elsa, TX, USA
• Registered on 9/22/2014
• 12 posts
Posted:9/25/2014 05:12
Fixed it!!! Missing Fuse, now I get a buzzing sound, and my airbag light won't go out........
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
1993 Crown Vic Lx Instrument cluster froze, Newbie needs help
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 271
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog