Crownvic.net Readers Rides Forums

cvn Forums > cvn Discussion > General Discussion
Just got a new panther
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 385
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
DeadpoolKyle28
• Orange Park, FL, USA
• Registered on 3/25/2016
• 1 post
Posted:3/25/2016 19:40
Hey guys. My name is Kyle. I'm a mechanic at Tire Kingdom and do all my own work. I just recently bought a 1997 Crown Victoria LX. Power everything with the digital dash. It has 155k on it. I picked it up because I love panthers and it was clean. I'm only the second owner. I'm not looking to dump a lot of money into it right away. For right now, wanna make it a little more peppy off the line. But probably next year I'm gonna put some money into it. I know I definitely wanna put a new intake on it and probably some pipes, wanna know what brand sounds good on the 4.6. Basically what I'm looking for is just some input on parts and stuff to do to it. I want it to sound deep and throaty but not overly loud.

Also, I am trying to find the correct wiring diagram for radio. It's not a regular radio. I believe it's the premium audio one but I can't find anything that'll tell me if I do or not. I know I don't have a physical antenna on the car. Just wanting to know how I can install this new stereo. Any help will be gladly appreciated.
edited 3/25/2016 19:44
cvn Forums > cvn Discussion > General Discussion
Just got a new panther
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 1   |   Total Views: 385
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog