Crownvic.net Readers Rides Forums

cvn Forums > cvn Discussion > General Discussion
push bumper help for 96interceptor
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 491
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
homercuts
• Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Registered on 12/1/2010
• 2 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/1/2010 16:54
hello i bought a 5038w rhino push bumper used cheap without brackets if i get the brackets can i put this on my 96interceptor, i also bought the rhino wraps that go with the bumper new with brackets will they work on the 96? i am not going to do it my self having a body shop guy install, he says he can put it on if i get the brackets but i don't think he gets that it"s not the rt year. Or should just sell this bumper and get the setina pb300 it says it fits a 96, it also has wraps but i don't think there as cool as the rhino wraps, or maybe the rhino wraps could fit on the setina?[
edited 12/2/2010 20:26
2005CrownVicP71
• SW Oregon, OR, USA
• Registered on 12/22/2010
• 7 posts
Posted:12/22/2010 22:13
have you tried to install this late model crown vic push bumper with wraps yet? i don't think that it will fit very well and if you do install it I don't think that it will line up right and may look a bit funny.. just my 2 cents.. I installed a push bumper on my 96 ford crown vic but I made one all my self.. and I made it to look like it was make for the car, it wraps around the lower part of the front bumper looks great!
cvn Forums > cvn Discussion > General Discussion
push bumper help for 96interceptor
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 491
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog