FordExcursions.com Forums

Ford Excursion Forums > Ford Excursion V8, V10, and Powerstroke > Excursion Discussion
excursion noise at about 55mph
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 876
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
DEATHWALKER999
• TOLEDO, OH, USA
• Registered on 8/28/2016
• 2 posts
Posted:8/28/2016 23:21
I am going about 55mph. My foot is just slightly on the gas. I am almost just coasting. When I take my foot off the gas, a resonating noise occurs, then disappears. If I play the gas pedal gently back and forth between no gas and a tiny bit of gas I can get the noise to come and go. What could this be?

(I thought it was related to air intake and/or gas intake. Changed IAC valve. This did not help.)
Maine207
• chicago, IL, USA
• Registered on 2/26/2023
• 1 post
Posted:2/26/2023 12:41
Quote:
I am going about 55mph. My foot is just slightly on the gas. I am almost just coasting. When I take my foot off the gas, a resonating noise occurs, then disappears. If I play the gas pedal gently back and forth between no gas and a tiny bit of gas I can get the noise to come and go. What could this be?

(I thought it was related to air intake and/or gas intake. Changed IAC valve. This did not help.)
Ford Excursion Forums > Ford Excursion V8, V10, and Powerstroke > Excursion Discussion
excursion noise at about 55mph
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 876
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog