SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Mustang wheel interchange
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 442
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
jbrinker82
• Arlington, TX, USA
• Registered on 10/18/2014
• 5 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:10/18/2014 18:06
I have a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Spirt and I am wanting to change my factory LX sport rims to Ford Mustang rims but I am Not sure what year mustang rims will fit my 02 Crown Victoria LX sport can someone please help
hondaclf
• Baldwin, NY, USA
• Registered on 2/25/2009
• 244 posts
4 Vehicles
Posted:10/18/2014 20:08
None fit your car directly, you will need spacers for Mustang 5 lug wheels.
2005+ Mustang wheels(about +45 offset) need 1.5" spacers to bring the wheels out to normal and clear the front suspension(many use 2" spacers on the rear to bring the wheel to the fender better)
Before that the 5 lug Mustang wheels are offset about +30 so you'll need a spacer to bring them out about 30mm(1" spacer would work) since your stock offset is approximately zero, they will fit with a 1/4" spacer just to clear the front ball joints..
Spacers should be hubcentric for the 1.5-2" ones(stock stud will not protrude beyond the spacer) and studs may have to be swapped for shorter ones or cut/ground to fit a 1" spacer
jbrinker82
• Arlington, TX, USA
• Registered on 10/18/2014
• 5 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:10/18/2014 20:10
I am looking at putting 01 Saleen mustang wheels on my vic but wasn't sure what I needed to make them work
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Mustang wheel interchange
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 442
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog