SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
CVPI SPOTLIGHT ASSEMBLY
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 6   |   Total Views: 452
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
XBOMMAN
• HURLOCK, MD, USA
• Registered on 11/26/2014
• 15 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/9/2014 04:25
Hello out there! I'm trying to locate an original exterior, left side spotlight assembly, for my 2007 CVPI.

The previous government agency did a poor job of removing the old one, so I would like to fill in the hole where the light was removed with the proper light.

I was hoping someone out there might have one laying around I could pick-up cheap. Please help, am low on funds

Can pay shipping costs. THANKS!
Sig357
• Coshocton, OH, USA
• Registered on 12/6/2011
• 8 posts
2 Vehicles
Posted:12/9/2014 10:07
My insurance company just paid for one.
$ 575.00
And you only want to pay shipping ????
Wulff
• Mesa, AZ, USA
• Registered on 6/17/2014
• 10 posts
Posted:12/10/2014 20:13
Check eBay or Craigslist, I see them all the time. A few weeks ago there were a pair on CL for $65,
My 2009 CVPI came with 2 and I really like them.
XBOMMAN
• HURLOCK, MD, USA
• 15 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/12/2014 00:55
thanks Wullf, at least your comment was helpful.
emanresu
• Saint Paul, MN, USA
• Registered on 12/14/2014
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/14/2014 07:48
I just got home from picking up a rhino bull bar and unity s04 spotlight for $60 but the spotlight lens is y marred up a bit and want to remove it and clean it up and I removed the screw but it feels like it does not want to separate at the other end from the screw hole ?

Going to try youtube now, if anyone has done this message me and let me know how it's done.

Thanks.

Craigslist OP as suggested already, put up a ad, that's what I did and it took about a week but scored a good deal this morning.

XBOMMAN
• HURLOCK, MD, USA
• 15 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:12/14/2014 13:54
When you start to separate the assembly, slip a small screw driver or pick under the edge of the screw if possible. While doing this, turn the screw with the appropriate screw driver, counter clockwise, putting pressure against the underside of the screw that won't come out.

Sometimes the part of the screw that engages into the assembly will strip off, and by putting pressure against it, it causes the undamaged thread to bite and allow you to back it out.
Hopefully this solves your problem.
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
CVPI SPOTLIGHT ASSEMBLY
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 4   |   Total Posts: 6   |   Total Views: 452
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog