SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
rear mount grand marquis
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 590
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
kevert85
• brunswick, OH, USA
• Registered on 4/4/2014
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:1/27/2015 09:32
Hello all. I'm preparing parts to do a rear mount on my 04 grand marquis. This is my daily driver with 3.73 carbon trak loc, j mod with 2900 stall 10 inch converter. Pi drive shaft and tail house with libe mod.Dual exhaust 70mm tb with homemade spacers and ported plenum. 180 Stat, one step colder plugs a boc mail order tune. I have come across a turbonetics 60-1 bb f1-62 wheel .77 AR turbo. Turbonetics 35mm wastegate and greddy rs bov. I'm going to ge a turbowerx pump ebay intercooler. Lightning maf. My question is what to do about the brake booster, iac, egr, and other vacuum related. I do know to run pcv to a vented catch tank. What are some other things I'm missing or should be planning. This is going on a stock bottom end for now so I would like to only make about 425 crank hp. Staying conservative since the motor has 160k. Thanks for any help. And when the build start hopefully this summer I plan to document it.

fix it so it doesn't break. if your going to suck at something at least look good doing it
curemode2002
• Lehi, UT, USA
• Registered on 3/8/2012
• 147 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:1/29/2015 14:51
In many cases Supercharged and Turbocharged applications will need you to add an electric vacuum pump for the vacuum powered accessories. Also some folks have been converting the power break systems over to a General Motors Hydroboost system that uses the power steering pump for the break booster. I have seen kits for late model Mustangs they may fit your GM.

Here is a link to the pumps I am talking about.
http://www.jegs.com/pt/Vacuum+Pump
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
rear mount grand marquis
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 590
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog