SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Steel wheels, chrome center caps and s police grill. (NEED HELP)
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 433
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Dadanii19
• Reno, NV, USA
• Registered on 3/16/2015
• 2 posts
Posted:3/16/2015 20:42
What's up guys and gals. I just purchased a 2011 crown Vic LX (love it!) . The car is black, so I'm looking to install the black police grill and the black steel wheels with the chrome center caps. I was hoping to get pointed in the correct direction on where to purchase and what part numbers I need. Also, I will be having les Schwab install the new wheels, so I will be purchasing new tires as well. Can you also recommend what tire I should get? I want the tires to look good but it is important to me that they function correctly as well. I really appreciate it !! This is my first post here.

curemode2002
• Lehi, UT, USA
• Registered on 3/8/2012
• 147 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:3/17/2015 08:42
A good source for the grills is rockauto.com they are the better quality items and good prices. They also carry the rims. as for the center caps your best bet is ebay or the dealer unless you happen to run across someone trying to get rid of them.
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Steel wheels, chrome center caps and s police grill. (NEED HELP)
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 433
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog