SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
2001 Excursion Landyot Radius Rods
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 1259
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
carpenterguy
• Evansville, WY, USA
• Registered on 5/14/2015
• 1 post
Posted:6/12/2015 07:24
Arne,

YOU ARE A GENIUS. Just got back from a test drive after installing the RR's. I can't believe the difference. It tracks and holds a line so much better it's unbelievable. I'm sure glad I did the research and found you and your product. Installation was straight forward and simple. Took us about an hour and a half start to finish. The hardest part was convincing my Chevy guy that he wasn't going to get Ford cooties. I've attached a few pictures of the install and the X in our parking lot after the test run. I really do appreciate the way you do business and your effort to keep me in the loop through out the ordering, shipping, and and installation process. It's nice to know there are still people out there that can be counted when needed. Hope you have a great summer and business continues to thrive.

Thanks
Mike

5-15-2015

Just got back from a 370 mile trip over the weekend. The X handled great, even in the 45 MPH cross winds on the return trip. Really glad I had the Landyot Radius Rods installed. Next test will be taking out the Arctic Fox trailer on a camping trip. Might be a while but I'll try to post the results after the trip.
edited 6/16/2015 07:16
danang44
• Balikpapan, SD, Vietnam
• Registered on 8/21/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:8/21/2015 22:08

Thank you very much for giving a compliment to me, that I was a genius

Jasa Seo Murah | Jual Saldo Paypal Murah
Rickie
• Hamilton, OH, USA
• Registered on 9/17/2015
• 2 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:9/17/2015 16:33
How or where can I order Landyot radius rods?
If I use these, do I need anti-sway bars?
Thanks
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
2001 Excursion Landyot Radius Rods
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 1259
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog