SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
2005 CVPI Shaking at speed
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 541
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
Alimentarius
• Warrenton, VA, USA
• Registered on 7/17/2015
• 2 posts
Posted:7/17/2015 11:17
Hello all. I hope you can help me with my problem. I have a 2005 CVPI that shakes while driving.

The symptoms:
-Car shakes some while driving at any speed; worst between maybe 35-55.
-The shake is the same whether accelerating, coasting, or idling

Things I've done:
-Before the shaking started, I replaced one of the ignition coils due to a misfire in cylinder 3. The problem was fixed. No MILs since, and the current shaking is quite different from what it was doing when it was misfiring. This is more of a cyclical "thump."
-Thus, I got the tires checked out and balanced. This did not solve the problem. They're pretty new, too.
-Had guys check the driveshaft/u-joint (fine), brakes (fine), and suspension (fine). They think that I am crazy and that there is no problem with it, so I don't know how thorough they were. It used to be smooth as butter, though.
-Baby just passed the state inspection, too.

Thoughts on what to check next? I'm not super handy with a wrench yet, but I am certainly willing.

hamzah44
• Jombang, OR, USA
• Registered on 8/13/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:8/13/2015 22:49
I can only suggest that you try boa CVPI your car to the authorized repair shop to be examined as a whole in order to be known accurately and surely

Harga Lampu Hemat Energi | Harga Jual Kursi Roda
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
2005 CVPI Shaking at speed
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 541
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog