SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Other Ford Trucks
1993 F150 AC Compressor wiring/diode resistor
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 1664
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
BongoBob
• mayberry, NC, USA
• Registered on 7/24/2015
• 3 posts
Posted:7/24/2015 15:48
Greetings all ! I've been fighting different issues with this truck for over a year .All vacuum and electrical! Todays problem is the ac compressor clutch diode resistor . At least that's what the schematic calls it. I found it just where its supposed to be , on the engine side of the c101 42pin connector about 12" from the connector. Ford does not sell it , or Ron Francis or Jeffs graveyard. Has anyone made one /bought one or have a schematic and parts list on how to build it. . I have not yet cut it out of the harness and stripped the shrink tube off it yet.All help is appreciated . BTW it's the lightning model some of the schematic is different. Thanks Bongobob
BongoBob
• mayberry, NC, USA
• Registered on 7/24/2015
• 3 posts
Posted:7/25/2015 09:39
Do not know how I found the part was tired typed something into google or ebay and found part #
for new Ford part e8dz10c912a called excactly what the schematic says "ac resistor diode" Has part number in the bag . Has only 2 wires but instructions and tsb on crownvic .net has different color wires but the go to the same circuits as the f150 . So just change the wire colors and ckt #'s to match the F150/Bronco schematic. Prices range from 4.95 + ship to 36.95 shipped . Says it fits 1990 to 2004 Ford
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Other Ford Trucks
1993 F150 AC Compressor wiring/diode resistor
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 1664
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog