SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
RDS Cassette Radio out
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 504
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
LionheartIX
• Plano, TX, USA
• Registered on 8/1/2015
• 1 post
Posted:8/1/2015 08:34
Have a 2002 CV LX - was P71 on assembly line, so mixed parts when completed, according to mechanics who find different parts installed instead of LX parts.
My radio is a Cassette model with RDS and no clock setting. Had to replace the A/C blender and foolishly removed radio to access blender. Didn\\'t have to, was able to replace blender through pass. air bag access without removing dash. (miraculously). Put radio back in and clock is nowhere to be found. No RDS request for minutes or hours, just like it was never there. I sure miss the clock. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the clock working once more?
dbmcd
• Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Registered on 10/12/2001
• 69 posts
1 Boat
4 Motorcycles
10 Vehicles
Posted:8/1/2015 09:12
A lot of problems occur in electrical connections. You might want to demate the connectors, clean them with alcohol and a brush, blow out with air, then mate them again. As an electrician friend once told me "the problem is usually in the make-up." Translated - in the connection.
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
RDS Cassette Radio out
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 504
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog