SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
04 crown vic police car
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 398
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
mikespreng65
• Valencia, PA, USA
• Registered on 10/5/2015
• 1 post
Posted:10/5/2015 18:58
I bought an 04 crown vic. they guy told me all it needed was a fuel pump and stupid me didn't check for power or anything and just put a pump in. well... it wasn't that I seem to have power at all the fuses but can not get any communication out of the pcm got a different pcm it wasn't that. someone had told me something about the security system runs through the radio? I have no idea I have never heard of that before. can anyone give me any tips or hints where to start with this thing?
curemode2002
• Lehi, UT, USA
• Registered on 3/8/2012
• 147 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:10/6/2015 07:43
The other thing to check is there is a cut off switch in the trunk as well if the car gets hit or hits something hard enough it sets this off. The reset is a red button and the switch itself is on the drivers side of the trunk. If you still have the matting you will need to move it to see the switch. It took me five days to find out that was all that was wrong with my 99.
pokemon00
• jatirejo, AK, Sweden
• Registered on 10/29/2015
• 5 posts
Posted:10/29/2015 21:10
With your participation to make posts like this, had been to help my survey of the motor that is still used currently in various parts of the world. Thank you very much for your participation has been telling your motor collection at currently

Tas Kamera Ransel Canon |Jual Baterai Kamera Sony
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
04 crown vic police car
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 3   |   Total Posts: 3   |   Total Views: 398
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog