SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Hey Everyone. New Guy here.. Heater Core Question
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 354
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
gt_andy
• Toledo, OH, USA
• Registered on 1/20/2016
• 2 posts
Posted:1/20/2016 06:42
Hello All. I have been lurking around for a while. A little about myself. I drive a 99 Grand Marquis as a daily and I have a 2000 Mustang GT as a toy car. Grand Marquis is 100% bone stock from the factory. The mustang on the other hand is not. The mod list is longer then i'd like to type out. Basically a Full bolt on Mustang. Has a built trans and a Built rear end with a 4.10. Basicly got the drive train ready for boost or a motor swap.

I decided to join because i have a question I would like to ask about the GM.

I have a 99 Grand Marquis. Today something weird happened on my way to work. Mind you i live in Ohio and its like 5 degrees out this morning. I heard a Quick HISS sound or like air pressure from the passenger side.. Instantly after I smelled coolant. Then my windows fogged up really quickly. To the point I could barely see. This happened when I was about a block away from work. I just drove to work and got out and started looking around for coolant. I was not able to see any coolant on the passenger side under the dash.

So I came inside work and looked around on the net. After about 10 minutes later I went back out to take another look. I started the car. Put on defroster with HEAT and popped the hood. Coolant level is fine. All hoses are connected and show NO signs of leaks. Still no coolant inside of car. I even stuck my hand all the way up there and was not able to feel anything wet. I HAVE heat and the windows are defrosting correctly.. No more smell of coolant.

So is there a blow of valve on the core? Or was it something else? Cause now everything appears to be normal.

Any info would be helpful.

1999 Merc Grand Marquis - DD
2000 Mustang GT - Race Car
meriam
• bogor, IN, India
• Registered on 6/26/2014
• 15 posts
Posted:1/24/2016 18:54
I also had the same problem as your problem and I hope there is someone who is willing to give a solution to this problem

Tas Ransel Kamera Canon | Jual Baterai Kamera Nikon
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
Hey Everyone. New Guy here.. Heater Core Question
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 354
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog