SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Topics > SuperMotors Support & Suggestions
uploading videos... getting "warped" somehow!?!
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 574
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
4XPepe
• Diamond Lake area, WA, USA
• Registered on 7/4/2002
• 19 posts
2 Motorcycles
1 Snowmobile
13 Vehicles
Posted:7/14/2014 21:40
Hey there friendly SuperMotors crew,
I'm having a really strange issue. I'm uploading .MOV files to share some behavioral problems I'm having with my rig for diagnosis.
Unfortunately... every time I upload one of these .MOV movie files, when they get up to SuperMotors they've been "warped" somehow.

The video will play through with a 33 sec. limit... in Fast Forward. The video will play through at the hyper-speed until it's finished, at 33 seconds.
At the same time the video is zipping through... the audio is playing along just like it normally should. it ends prematurely, when the video stops at 33 seconds... but it sounds just fine.

I've checked and re-checked the videos on my PC before uploading them, they're working just fine.
I've created and deleted the files and the folder they are stored in a few different times. I've deleted and reloaded the files in question. I've tried to load the 3 files through the batch system and directly, one by one. I've tried again and again... but the .MOV files I load up are refusing to upload properly or display properly once they are uploaded.

Can someone see what the hell is going on, so I can share my videos and get my car problem diagnosed and fixed before the summer is gone? Please?

TIA!

Sometimes you are the Windshield... Sometimes you are the BuG!!!
4XPepe
• Diamond Lake area, WA, USA
• Registered on 7/4/2002
• 19 posts
2 Motorcycles
1 Snowmobile
13 Vehicles
Posted:7/14/2014 21:45
just for the fun of it... here are the videos in question:
1st: 14.93 MB

2nd: 7.38 MB

3rd: 17.24 MB

part of the issue seems to be related to this 33 seconds issue... with each video, regardless of it's actual size or timeline.

Sometimes you are the Windshield... Sometimes you are the BuG!!!
Forums > SuperMotors Topics > SuperMotors Support & Suggestions
uploading videos... getting "warped" somehow!?!
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 574
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog