SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
08 Crown Vic a/c problems
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 398
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
upstate29353
• spartanburg, SC, USA
• Registered on 7/30/2014
• 1 post
Posted:7/30/2014 16:41
Hello I need some help ready to blow this car up>>>> I have a 2008 p71 I'm not getten any power to the a/c clutch..I have power to the switch tried the pinning still no power I have 12 volts on everything both pcm slots when I turn the switch on all fuses are good the relay is good in fuse box. from what I read about it. it should be working.. I can't find any info about the 3 wire high pressure sensor I have 5 volts on 2 of the wires nothing on the other pinned that and still nothing ,I must be missing something if I jump the relay it works, any help would be great.. it was working and then just stopped 35 psi on system
Mirellareni
• liny, AZ, St. Lucia
• Registered on 7/31/2014
• 1 post
Posted:7/31/2014 00:31
The 4-stroke motor has an oil reservoir and can run on straight fuel. The 2 stroke engine has the advantage of producing higher rpm's (revs up faster) and is more suitable for racing.
http://www.rctophobby.com
edited 7/31/2014 00:31
Forums > Car and Truck Make and Model Specific > Crown Victoria, Marauder, Marquis
08 Crown Vic a/c problems
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 398
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog