SuperMotors.net Forums

Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 566
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
marcthegasman
• Vallejo, CA, USA
• Registered on 10/12/2019
• 1 post
Posted:10/12/2019 23:18
not a Ranchero person yet but I just picked up a 1973 Ranchero GT in super clean condition. Never restored but looks like it. One owner ( I'm the second ). He owned this truck for 45 yrs. Kept it garaged every day and serviced normally. Original paint, original interior ( ginger ), no bodywork or dents, minor door dings. 400cu with 2 barrel and racing stripe down sides. Dash is perfect. Magnum 500 wheels. Don't know whether to keep it and become a Ranchero man and show it around or sell it. It's an automatic and runs real good. Engine, transmission, and suspension are original also. Give me some ideas. The more I look at it and the comments I got from other people just in the week I had it, the more I want to become a Ranchero person. Let me know what I should do. Thanks. P.S.. Pictures to follow in the next couple of days. Original AM radio still in the dash !!
Carvy27
• Hinesville, GA, USA
• Registered on 7/9/2019
• 14 posts
Posted:4/14/2020 20:07
So what you decided? If you know how to keep that in that condition, keep it as it may keep it's value. IT got to be at the right hands to preserve it's beauty. I recently helped my buddy install the parts from 4WheelOnline on his uncle's '65 Shelby GT and these old cars are really impressive when well maintained.
edited 4/14/2020 20:10
Forums > SuperMotors Community Discussion > Introductions
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 566
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog