FullSizeBronco.com Forums

fullsizebronco Forums > fullsizebronco Discussion > General Discussion
exhaust pipes
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 5   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 3463
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
cob1w
• Goldsboro, NC, USA
• Registered on 5/23/2005
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:5/25/2005 11:25
I want to install all new exhaust pipes on my 91. I can't seem to find pre-bent pipes for it. I'll probably buy straight pipes and bend them myself. Are there any other ways to get pipes?
Dave Hawkins
• Stoke on Trent, XX, United Kingdom
• Registered on 6/3/2005
• 2 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:6/6/2005 15:25
Hi,
If you haven't got the proper bending equipment, then filling in the pipe with sand will help to stop it rucking up on the inside of the bend.
Good luck, its not really a job for the inexperienced.
surething68iou1
• riverside, CA, USA
• Registered on 6/13/2005
• 1 post
Posted:6/14/2005 19:14
hey does anyone out there know the fireing order for 86 bronco 5.8 and a vaccum diagram---please-- blond here needs help fast
goddukee
• Atlanta, GA, USA
• Registered on 1/31/2008
• 1 post
Posted:1/31/2008 21:31
My Chiltons has a good diagram in it. I guess it depends on how detailed you need.
HawkDriver
• Columbus, OH, USA
• Registered on 6/18/2008
• 2 posts
Posted:5/30/2012 09:26
As of 5 years ago, Autozone was selling a 3\\" mandrel-bent tailpipe for ridiculously cheap. I got the info on FSB, but I dunno what the source was now. Do a search and I\\'m sure you\\'ll find it. As for the Y-pipe, I got a Bassani pipe that will either bolt up to stock manifolds or (in my case) Summit shorty headers. You\\'ll need a length of straight 3\\" pipe that you can get online, along with some butt clamps that go over the 3\\" pipe. The Y-pipe has a welded bung for the O2 sensor and includes some lengths of flexible hi-temp hose for the EGR tube, so it\\'s pretty much plug and play. I added a hi-flow cat and muffler from JC Whitney to complete the build.
fullsizebronco Forums > fullsizebronco Discussion > General Discussion
exhaust pipes
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 5   |   Total Posts: 5   |   Total Views: 3463
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog