FullSizeBronco.com Forums

fullsizebronco Forums > fullsizebronco Discussion > General Discussion
Does a '88 Bronco XLT have tilt steering?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 2065
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
BronkingBronco
• Bluffton, SC, USA
• Registered on 7/18/2005
• 1 post
Posted:7/18/2005 12:57
Tilt steering? If my Bronco has it I would like some info about it, its location? Mine may have been broken off "The Lever". Also need info about oil leakage from front of engine and eratic oil gauge needle. "Check Engine" light flickering. I check the oil every time before stating engine and is at correct level. Please help me! Also need a web site that sells "Crate" engines. Thank you, J House
87BroncoEB
• San Angelo, TX, USA
• Registered on 7/11/2005
• 1 post
1 Vehicle
Posted:9/7/2005 09:54
It looks like nobody has replied to you yet so here goes. An '88 can have tilt steering, my '87 does. The lever that allows it to tilt is the same lever that works your turn signals. I never adjust mine ,but if I remeber right you push the lever forward to unlock the column. If that's not it you pull it towards you to unlock it. For your oil gauge problem, is it the stock guage or a mechanical one? If its stock get a mechanical guage so you can tell whats really going on in there. Your "Check Engine" light, is it the yellow "Check Engine" or the red "Engine". If its the red engine light its probably tied to the fluctuating oil guage. As for crate motors I don't know. For better answers to these questions go to this site

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/index.php

The guys here really knowtheir stuff, thats where I learned everything I just told you about the oil presure. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Mike (87EBBronco on the other site)
fullsizebronco Forums > fullsizebronco Discussion > General Discussion
Does a '88 Bronco XLT have tilt steering?
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 2065
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog