Ranchero Enthusiasts Forums

rancheroenthushiasts Forums > rancheroenthushiasts Discussion > General Discussion
78 wiper switch
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 586
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
chefmarkokc
• oklahoma city, OK, USA
• Registered on 12/24/2012
• 1 post
Posted:12/24/2012 06:44
new to this forum site, saw a person that bought a 78 500 in oklahoma,where i live, registered, went back to try to find him, the search bar is useless, i cant seem to search for members by state, am i doing something wrong, or is that just how the metrics of this site are set up, also i need a wiper switch for my 78 gt ( the round one w/ 10-12 pins on the back side, not the slide style that every parts house in the world shows to be the right part. thank you in advance
tugsnipe
• salem, OR, USA
• Registered on 2/25/2013
• 5 posts
1 Vehicle
Posted:3/5/2013 16:56
best thing to do, is take the old one in, i have foiund that it may have 77, 78, or 79 parts. i have a 78 and it took a 79 ignition switch, but the steering colum had a D8 casting date. napa, or autozone seem to have a better access to older car parts.
rancheroenthushiasts Forums > rancheroenthushiasts Discussion > General Discussion
78 wiper switch
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 2   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 586
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog