Ranchero Enthusiasts Forums

rancheroenthushiasts Forums > rancheroenthushiasts Discussion > General Discussion
1973 Ranchero paint or stickers
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 706
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1
hitman3a
• Northern, CA, USA
• Registered on 1/26/2006
• 4 posts
Posted:3/1/2013 07:29
I have a 1973 ford ranchero when I disscused my vehicle with others on Ranchero USA looking for a dash. I was told that my car was a gt 500 with the Torino Talladega front end. The only differance between the gt was I had the 400 instead of the 460. I had a paint job which i noticed now that i'm deciding to sell it is not a common one! My Ranchero had a factory white paint job with a orange sticker kit or paint like the torino laser. Has anyone else seen this paint scheme. Is that why they call it the gt 500? thank you. I was told it was factory and will never forget the paint job, i used to tease my friend about it cause I hadn't seen it on any other Ranchero. I was told came factory like that then the paint faded and they repainted the vehicle all white b4 I got it. Looking back wish they would have left it alone, or had gotten pics. Has any1 else seen this? Was my friend mistaken and they were maybe stickers the factory put on.
hitman3a
• Northern, CA, USA
• Registered on 1/26/2006
• 4 posts
Posted:3/3/2013 20:21
I found one but thanks for all your replies and help lol.

http://cars.oodle.com/detail/1973-ford-ranchero-blue-white/3142116083/?cm_mmc=OODLE_PREVIEW-_-www-_-NA-_-NA
rancheroenthushiasts Forums > rancheroenthushiasts Discussion > General Discussion
1973 Ranchero paint or stickers
Thread Statistics:     Users to Post: 1   |   Total Posts: 2   |   Total Views: 706
You must be logged in to post in or subscribe to this thread.Pages: 1

About SuperMotors | Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Legal
Copyright © 1998-2024 Web Design Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved. Duplication & reproduction is strictly prohibited.
SuperMotors.net v5.0.2 ChangeLog